|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Sep 1, 2016 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Abundant Life Covenant Bible Church is hosting our 2016 S.A.Y. (Save a Youth/Save a Life) Yes Silent Auction. We are raising funds to benefit our church and its outreach programs.
We endeavor to advance the North Pasadena and Altadena communities through empowering families, enriching the lives of children and youth and enhancing the overall life of the community. Some of our outreach programs include our annual Community Thanksgiving Baskets, Free Youth Summer Basketball camps, Youth Saturday Night Live, Mother’s Day Baskets for pregnant homeless mothers, Youth outreach to the Foster Care community and more.
Attendees at the 2016 S.A.Y. Yes Gala on September 18th, 2016 will have the last chance to bid on all auction items. If you want an item we suggest attending our fundraising gala or be sure to place your best bid to ensure you win your item.
To purchase tickets to the 2016 S.A.Y. Yes Gala call 626-789-7716 or visit Abundant Life CBC
Thank you to all the individuals and organizations who donated items to our Silent Auction.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this auction, once online bidding closes, will transition to our in-person event to be held Sunday September 18th at 6:30pm. The highest online bids become the first bids placed on the items at the event. If you are not in attendance, you may still be outbid.
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to Abundant Life Covenant Bible Church)
- Credit Card/Debit Card
Payments can be made at:
- In person at the 2016 S.A.Y. Yes Gala
- In person after the 2016 S.A.Y. Yes Gala at 2033 E. Washington Blvd
- Mail in payment to 2033 E. Washington Blvd., Pasadena, Ca 91104 (no cash please)
- Online Credit/Debit Card payment can be made at www.abundantlifecbc.com/donate
All payments must be received by Friday, September 30.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
- Winning bidders attending the Gala can pick up their items at the Gala.
- Winning online bidders can pick up their items at 2033 E. Washington Blvd., Pasadena, Ca 91104
- Items may be shipped for an additional fee.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —